Monday, December 31, 2007

ugghh, the wait!

I know, I know we are so close and now the waiting is the worst. I have so many things to do before we bring baby #2 home and yet I just can't wait for the call. I am an excrutiatingly patient person and this is hard for even me. Everytime the phone rings my heart stops, that's how close we are. I can't even believe it. I think I was finally getting ready to settle in for a long wait and now here we are very near the top of the list. Yikes, I think with the holidays over I had finally realized we were waiting...actually waiting. I hope to post some news here soon keep checking.

1 comment:

FrogMom said...

You have been waiting so long, yet I can't believe it has already been almost seven months! We have bated breath here too waiting to hear your good news :)