Thursday, December 6, 2007

Oh....it's going to be a bad night

Tonight's dinner was horrible. E was very cranky and hardly touched his food. He had a rough night and I didn't know why. Turns out he had a slight fever and then started in with a cough and a raspy voice. At first I was thinking that it was just a cough but when I put him to bed he was coughing hard (a horrible barking noise) and it was harder for him to breathe. I am so worried about him and I know it will be a sleepless night for us. I hope he can sleep okay. We have the monitor on, which we haven't used in months, and it is sitting right near my ear. I am so worried about him. I think it may be easier for him to sleep in the pack n play in our room but we'll see how he sleeps. I am hoping he does okay. I can always resort to sleeping on the recliner with him. He sounds better when he is more upright.

No comments: