Friday, November 30, 2007

Antsier by the second!

I am so antsy right now. I am just waiting for that phone call. Things on the forum have picked up and we are moving up the list. Truly we could get "the phone call" any day now. People that have been waiting not quite 7 months are now getting referrals. That is only one month from us....we will be getting a referral before we know it. I know that it probably won't happen until early to mid-January but part of me keeps hoping we will have news bafore Christmas. I am so excited that I can hardly stand it......this is driving me crazy. I am going to have to get out a lot in December just to keep my mind off of it and keep myself sane. I will want to sit by the phone and wait.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome blog, do you have twitter or facebook? i will bookmark this page thanks. lina holzbauer

Anonymous said...

For sure, decent blog post. Thank you for revealing these types of things. I really recognize it

Anonymous said...

Marvelous! I was just writing a write-up on the exact same topic yesterday evening. Then this particular morning, I came across your page which inturn is way more desirable of post than I wrote.

Anonymous said...

Many thanks for finding the time to write such a valuable blog, it's been worthwhile.