Thursday, April 15, 2010

Life with 4!

Yep, 4....and I don't know how people do it. This is just a one day thing for me and I knew it would be hard but knew I could do it. I am managing okay. We have been having a fine day. Lunchtime was a bit chaotic, that may be an understatement, but everyone was fed and happy at 12:45. Three of the 4 were napping by 1:15 and all 4 by 2:00. The afternoon should be okay. Get up, snack, re-sunscreen and head outside. It is going fine but it has been hard to give each of them the individual attention I usually give. E got to play a game and read books when everyone else was napping. I am hoping that they will each wake up at their own time and can all have some 1:1 time reading books. Even if 2 of the kiddos aren't mine I still think they need that and so I will work hard to do that for them.

1 comment:

M and M said...

Our boy loves your home - and all the little and big people in it! We are so lucky to have you in our lives as friend as a babysitter! Lucky. Lucky. Lucky.