Wednesday, February 11, 2009

figures!

It figures that we would decide to take a vacation, book it and pay for it all and then appliances start to die. Our dehumidifier died last week and now our chest freezer is dying. I would give up the freezer except this summer we are planting a huge garden in hopes of canning and freezing a bunch of fresh produce. It looks like I should get our taxes done very soon so I know how much money is coming back to us. I know life could be a lot worse, I am certainly not going to get to riled up about this.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We've got plenty of room in our freezer if you need a spot to keep stuff....plenty of room.
Emily

Coffeybunny said...

We had a similar issue last summer. $8000 later, everything worked and vacation was cancelled!
This is one time we hope you've grossly overpaid the IRS!