Monday, February 9, 2009

Change is coming

No, I am not talking about the economy! My little sister is getting married and it is starting to freak me out. It is less than 4 months away. This year we celebrated our 4 year anniversary and now my sister is going to be all grown up and get married. It hit me when I was trying on the BM dress and realized that my sis was going to be the one standing in front of everyone professing her love to James. Yikes....I just can't believe it. For so long I have been the only one in my family with any sort of significant other and now I won't be alone anymore. Will will be so happy to not be the only "outsider" at the family functions. I can't wait but man I need to be in better shape as my youngest demands to be held whenever anyone is dancing.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

this just made me tear up! ridiculous - I am going to be a WRECK at the wedding! haha ... and I agree - the warm weather today really made it feel like spring and then it REALLY hit me that - holy cow - i'm getting married in just over 3 months! love you!