Tuesday, April 29, 2008

We're home....and exhausted....

We made it safely home on Sunday, April 27th @ 3:32. We are exhausted and trying to adjust everyone's schedule but generally doing pretty well. M has passed his cold along to all of us and so we are pretty miserable but other than that didn't get sick. M is beautiful....pictures don't do him justice! He can be a bit finicky (sp?) but I think E was a bit like that at first too. My FIL is coming tomorrow, Thursday and Friday to help out while Will goes back to work and my mom comes next week sometime. It will be an adjustment but I think it will go somewhat smoothly....although maybe you should ask me that on Friday!

8 comments:

FrogMom said...

Hooray! So happy to hear from you and I am glad you all made it home safely. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help!

Unknown said...

Let me know if you need anything! I can make you guys some food while I'm there on the 16th - (things I can prepare and then you can throw in the oven and bake whenever...like lasagna)... just let me know!

Anonymous said...

Yay! I'll have a ton of time this summer for play dates and helping... in between painting coral for Eli, of course! Let me know.

Anonymous said...

Wow! What an amazing family!
Congratulations on a safe trip and a beautiful new addition!

Julie said...

Welcome back! He's sooooo cute!

Coffeybunny said...

Glad you're home safely. I agree, pictures don't do M justice! Those lips of his, oooh, so beautiful. I'm glad you're going to be able to get some assistance and rest.
We're good here, our blog has all the details.
Hugs to E and M.
The Coffeys

chartberg said...

So glad to hear you're home & doing well! Can't wait to see you & the boys again soon. Please don't hesitate to call if you need anything!!! We'd love to help in any way we can!

Anonymous said...

It could give you more facts.