Sunday, February 10, 2008

Travel plans....

Up until Friday Will and I had planned that Will would go on the trip with one of our siblings. Well, now we are all going! I am so excited. I was disappointed to stay back but was going to do so because I knew leaving E would be too hard on him. Now that he is 2 we see just how it could work to bring him with us. I know it will be hard, which is why we hope to bring a sibling with us. We hope it all works out. We also plan to by trip insurance in case E is sick and can't go then he and I will stay back. I am so excited and can't wait to go on this journey as a family. I don't care how much it costs the experience itself will be priceless.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah! I think you are making a great lifetime decision and how wonderful you can consider doing all of this together. Won't it be amazing? ~Meghan

Anonymous said...

How exciting Jenn and Will! I am sure being together as a family will give you peace of mind. I also give you a lot of credit taking E on that long journey...I don't think Tommy would be a good traveler with his independence lately! Best wishes, keep us posted and we can't wait to meet baby M!!