Thursday, February 14, 2008

Obsessive....

Yep, that's me. Once I have something to focus on I can become a bit obsessive. So much so that I tend to ignore other parts of my life....like my house. Anyhow, right now I am obsessed with going to Ethiopia and being prepared to take a 2 year old with us. Yikes....I know that we will stress about it but that it will all be fine. I also picture us over packing for him and having way to much stuff. I will need to relax. We figure if we bring a couple of his standard toys and some new novelty toys he should be fine. I also realize we should only take as much stuff as will fit in his little backpack. I think that will be one of the items I hunt for. A backpack that is slightly bigger than the one he has. I can't even fit a coloring book in that back pack. Anyhow, that is my latest obsession, that and getting M's room ready. Oh my, I will have my 2 boys home in about 9+ weeks.

1 comment:

FrogMom said...

Right there with ya, Jenn! I have just entered the packing, weighing, shifting, repacking phase of my preparations.

There were a couple of days there when I first started making all my arrangements I feel like I was barely there for my poor kid at home. Doesn't seem right :(