Thursday, October 4, 2007

Time flies

Wow does time fly! I can't even believe what a little man Eli has become. He runs and talks and everyday is learning more and more. It amazes me how quickly he picks things up. His new favorite word is truck, which unfortunately sounds like the four letter word it rhymes with. Every time he says it I say, yep a truck, just so people don't think I am teaching my son to say the four letter word. He talks in sentences more now. His newest words are truck, pink, green, blue, milk (yep he says it now), thank you (sounds like-itsa you), ben, josh, tista, Nana Rose, Papa John, Nana appy (Kathy), Nick, Jack, Cal, the list goes on and on. He is very chatty. I love these days it is so much fun to play now that he is starting to talk more and voice his needs.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

am I tista? please tell me he's saying my name!