Monday, April 18, 2011

Meet Sunshine!

Here she is Sunshine (contrary to popular belief that is just her blog name and not her given name). She is a beautiful 17 month old girl. She weighs about 25 lbs and measures 30 ish inches long. We received her referral in August when she was *8 months old and so it's been a long, wait. We are so excited to finally be bringing her home. There will likely be a short break from blogging upon return home but I will be back at it again as soon as my feet are under me. Can't wait to be holding her in my arms again!


Referral picture (taken at 6 months old)

December 2010 (12 months old)




3 comments:

M and M said...

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Huge smiles and giggles here! We can't wait to know her and love her!

Dave and Megan said...

She is sooo beautiful. I am so happy for you all and glad that she is coming home soon!

Captain Murdock {Godwilladd.com} said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful!