Thursday, February 17, 2011

My Little Protesters!!!!

Just a few snapshots of our little protesters! We are protesting a bill that our beloved Governor Walker has tried to push through, which in essence ends all bargaining power of unions. It would crush our educational system and seriously is only a drop in the bucket compared to how much needs to be cut. Generally, Gov. Walker just wants to get rid of unions! We were down at the capital this evening to show solidarity for our educators and other public employees. ON WISCONSIN!!!





Rally Bus Ride!

A less than enthused Speedy!

Raging Giggles!



Giggles is a proud supporter!




3 comments:

Cassie said...

I love it! I was just reading about this on CNN....maybe I'll have to see if you guys are in any of the pictures. We have taken Brooke to a few rallies at the capital, and it was a great experience.

AnnMarie & Nick said...

What a perfect way to teach your kids to stand up for what they believe in! Fun times:)

~Christy said...

oh.my.goodness I can't even handle how cute Giggles is in those last few pics!!! AH! I want to squeeze him! :)