Monday, January 31, 2011

A toast!

Last night Will and I had a toast, to whatever may or may not come this week. We know that by the end of the week we will know if we are going to Ethiopia to bring our Sunshine home in February. I have resigned myself to the idea that whatever happens it will be one more week closer to travel, even if we don't get a February date.

Then, we looked around, at the pile of laundry, the dirty dishes, the toys on the floor and instead did everything else. Will busied himself with something but I don't remember what. I made hats because poor Sunshine has a fungal infection on her scalp, which should be covered to keep it from spreading. So, here they are the hats I made sunshine out of recycled tshirts. Not bad for an hour and a half of work:) If I can I will get Giggles to model one, they are close in head size and these are way cuter on.


1 comment:

Cassie said...

I love your hats Jenn!! I think I'll try to remember your post this week too, whatever happens we are all still a week closer to bringing our little ones home!