Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Check me out!!!

I have no energy to blog tonight. I'm waiting, not very patiently, and am tired of trying to find things to keep my busy. Tonight, I steer you toward my sister's photography blog instead, Christy Tyler Photography. She did a post on "waiting" yesterday and well it shows all sorts of fabulous pictures of Sunshine's room. They are fabulous pictures of our current project. Please check it out at www.christytylerphotographyblog.com/2011/01/waiting.html

I have to give props to Will's colleague, Gwen, for the wall design. I could not have done that but she took all of our ideas and made it perfect for our little Sunshine.

Thanks sis. I am crafty but that is where my artistic ability ends:) Love you!

1 comment:

~Christy said...

But still way more crafty than me lately! I'm going to be hitting you up when I have kids for all these great ideas you've used in the past! :) Everybody loves the room sis! Great job! :)