Sunday, November 7, 2010

My latest crafting projects!

I have been doing a lot of sewing. I mean a lot. I have been a busy, busy person. Every spare minute I want to be sewing. Here are some of the projects I have been doing. I have included links to all the tutorials so those of you that want to dabble, can!


Homemade baby legs out of women's knee high socks for our little girl:)
http://littlebirdiesecrets.blogspot.com/2008/10/baby-legs-tutorial-make-your-own-leg.html




I repurposed a few of Will's old tees and made them into pants for our little girl and pj pants for E!







What's up next? Hmmmm...pants for M and I think a little dress for my niece. I can't wait to try out some more things.

3 comments:

D said...

you have awfully nice old socks...or are those Will's too? ;)

FrogMom said...

Adorable! I have sen the repurposed tshirt idea before but not the babylegs. I am still thinking of hiring you for a sewing tutorial someday...

~Christy said...

How's it going Rose?! :) haha
I need to learn to sew! I'm not my mother's daughter if I don't!