Monday, March 2, 2009

Loving it...

I know E can be rowdy but man you just gotta love that kid. Despite is complete rowdiness and aptitude for pushing all my buttons I just can't help but love him all the time. He is a beautifully sweet boy. Today, I asked nicely if he would please pay quietly while I was trying to get Max to sleep. At first, it was a no go but then after pulling out some puzzles he sat quietly at the table. At one point, he waved to me and quietly said, "Hi momma." He was such a sweetheart. Oh how I love that boy.

His new nap schedule allows us to have a little alone time before he takes his nap. He and I get to play a game or two and then we sit and read as he dozes off to sleep. I love that time. Oh how I love my boy....both of them but I think it's time to gush over E!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gush away, Momma! You have such wonderful kids!
Emily