Friday, December 5, 2008

Christmas is almost here.

I can't believe that Christmas is literally 20 days away. That is so crazy. This year we cut way back on gifts but I still have some light shopping to do. At least I have all the boys gifts done. I have Will done too which is usually really hard. I have some great ideas but know that my budget is too slim for all of them. I am starting to dislike what Christmas has become. With the economy in such turmoil and so many people out of work this whole Christmas season is really bothering me. The consumerist American way is also driving me crazy. It's like you aren't worthwhile until you accumulate the right amount and type of stuff. It just really is starting to get to me. It's a bummer that this holiday season makes that whole idea so much better.

No comments: