Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Oops its been a while....

Yikes I didn't realize it had been so long. I have some new photos and videos I should post. Also M is completely mobile. He is walking like a champ (I have video proof as well).

Here's whats new with us....

M is mobile & E is adjusting to him getting into everything & being a proud brother of a walking M!

I ran into an old college roommate yesterday when I took M to the doctor (again!) We have been there 4 times in the last 8 weeks. I think the doctor is getting tired of us and I am tired of only getting real answers once. It's not her fault just frustrating as I am tired of not sleeping and it is very stressful when M gets up in the middle of the night and just cries and cries. Nothing I do helps. It is stressful....I was just hoping for a medical answer.

We got to see one of my good friends Jenissa and her son (T) and daughter (J). I will have to post some pictures of that. We visited a childhood favorite of mine (Jenissa & family live near my parents). It was a good time but I think Jenissa and I were both thankful that Ben and Meegan happened to join us as Ben could chase T & E. Jenissa and I both had babies strapped to us. Next time I will bring the stroller.

We've seen other family friends as well and have plans to see them more often. I am working hard at keeping in touch as I just tend to run out of time.

Will and I celebrated our 4 year anniversary! Wow, I can't even believe it's been 4 years. Next year is 5 and we plan to do something big....like go somewhere for a weekend and have the grandparents stay for a weekend! Yippee!

No comments: