Saturday, July 26, 2008

Funny things E says

I am so glad kids can be so hilarious. Sometimes it makes your whole day!

Today, at the farmer's market, E & M were riding in their side by side stroller and a woman oohed and aahed at them (a usual occurence with my boys). She asked E his name and he told her. She asked his brother's name and then asked him a question. With E's fist in the air as though he were making a proclamation he said, "Someday I am going to wear my big boy underpants!" He was so proud and she congratulated him on his great achievement. It was the funniest thing I have ever seen.

Ah, our son the budding politician.

On another note, we were talking about Aunt Christy & Uncle James getting married and E said, "Oh man, I want to get married too." We asked who he would marry and he said, "Aunt Christy & Uncle James." Since then he has wanted to marry a lot of people including, mommy & daddy.

Kids can be hilarious...good thing or some days would totally suck. They always know just when you need something funny.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

oh my gosh, I was just laughing outloud over that underwear comment to the random lady at the farmer's market! ha! awesome. =)