Sunday, April 13, 2008

Yikes!!!

Only 2 days left until we leave. We are packed and generally ready to go. The house is now clean, except the bathroom, which I will clean tomorrow. I have a couple small things to do on my list but other than that we are ready. I can't even believe that we leave Wednesday morning to finally go to Ethiopia and bring home our little boy. It seems like you wait forever and then boom...the date is here. I am so excited and hope our trip and travel group is as amazing as it was the first time. That would be hard to do as I think our first travel group was amazing and we all got along rather well.

Tomorrow we are going to see my mom and a friend. I knew I didn't want to be around at all tomorrow as I would just be too anxious. Going somewhere seems like a far better idea than staying cooped up at home and watching the hours slowly tick by. Will is working really late tomorrow as he will be at a work session with their school board to discuss plans of an alternative school in their district, so Eli and I are having dinner with my parents.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks. Im Inspired again.