Tuesday, April 15, 2008

It had to happen...

So far our adoption process has gone really smooth. No unusual happenings and so I knew something had to happen, the world of international adoption does not go this smoothly. Sure enough, I emailed our local agency about when we would receive the "Wisconsin letter", which is required by the state of Wisconsin, she said she would check into it. She called back to tell me that the state never received our court decree. Yikes....now I start to worry....we need this paper to travel. We find the email that was addressed to the state and sent but notice it does not have the state's email, therefore they never got it. We forward it on to the state and within an hour she takes care of it! I was so amazed and relieved to have that letter in my hands yesterday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Katon, Goukakyu no jutsu.