Tuesday, February 5, 2008

My technologically minded child....

Yep, he has taught me how to use the remote to our tv and now he understands the internet. We hardly watch any tv in a day and the computer is only really for checking email and surfing the net, none of which are done usually when he is awake. He does get to watch you tube clips of his fave movies if I want to get a load of laundry started. So, today I was trying to find something in my stack of things I "need to file" and so I found him a clip from Cars and he watched that. Well that was over and I still hadn't found our dental insurance cards and so I found him a Nemo clip. Well, after that I still didn't have the card and so I had to find another clip. Well, E wanted to watch the shark bait part in the tank. So I am searching You Tube and I try Nemo's initiation, the tank gang, and nothing is working. I tell him I can't find it and E says, "search again mommy shark bait". I try shark bait and what do you know up pop 3+ clips. I can't even believe it. I find that just crazy.

No comments: