Monday, January 7, 2008

Tomorrow...

Tomorrow is what Will and I say to get through the wait. When I wake up in the morning the first thing I think is maybe we will get the call today. Well, that left me to get crabbier and crabbier as the day went on and we didn't get a call. Now, Will devised a new strategy for us. If we wake up and tell ourselves that it will happen tomorrow then we are not waiting and anticipating all day long. When I think of possibly getting a call today I now just automatically tell my brain that it will be tomorrow. Every day I do the same thing and so when I actually get the call I will not be expecting it because it wasn't going to happen until tomorrow. It has helped so far and the wait has gotten easier. I know that this wait is easy in comparison to waiting for Will to travel and then for Will to be home. That wait will be excrutiating.

No comments: