Wednesday, January 23, 2008

referral!!!!!

Oh Happy Day!!! It's our birthday and we got "the phone call" this morning about baby #2!!! It's a boy---a 7 week old baby boy! I am so excited. I wasn't home and so they called my husband at work and then he called me the with good news at about 10:45 this morning. Eli and I were watching a friend of his and so we weren't at home. I was so completely shocked with the news that I don't even think it really hit me yet. I was still in shock when we left her house. Now, I am so completely excited. Eli and I looked at baby brother's picture as soon as we got home. He is beautiful and what a perfect fit for our family. Eli is going to be a big brother!!!!

3 comments:

FrogMom said...

Congratulations!!!! I didn't realize it was a birthday referral - amazing!

Ms. W said...

You called it right! I am so happy for your family! Happy Birthday AND THEN SOME!

Dave and Megan said...

We are so happy for you guys! Congratulations!
Megan, Dave, and Owen