Sunday, January 20, 2008

Melkam Timket!

This year we started a tradition to invite some friends over to celebrate an Timket, an Ethiopian holiday. It was a wonderful evening with close friends and Ethiopian food. We had a great time and I look forward to it again next year only, I am not sure our house will be big enough. Next year 3 of our families will add at least one more child to them and our little toddlers will be bigger and more mobile. I am so happy that we have such a great group of adoptive families in Madison. Happy famiversary to the P's : )

2 comments:

FrogMom said...

Melkam Timket! We had a great time - thanks for having us and for cooking all that amazing food. I am not worried about the space, but I do wonder if maybe we should consider rotating homes so you guys don't have to bear the burden of cooking and cleaning up after 9+ kids every year :)

Ms. W said...

Oh my gosh - you're right - we're going to add to the melee with our little "who" next year! I love the idea of really being a full and integral part of our local ET family. But more than that, I am so appreciative of your thoughtfulness in including us this year and inspiring our journey all the more! Thank you thank you thank you!