Friday, December 28, 2007

What a night!

Oh boy, was it ever a night here. My brother, Will, moved out today and so E had a rough time this evening. He was sad and couldn't express himself and so he was pretty physical this evening. It was exhausting. He was pulling hair and hitting. I knew it would be hard for him but I guess I didn't realize just how hard. I talked with him a lot about how we miss people and it is sad. I also talked about how grown ups live in their own houses. E is very verbal and understands so much language that I know it will help to talk with him. I am always amazed at what he understands. I just hope that transition from Will's room to baby's room goes smoothly. I think we will wait a week or so before we put up the crib. We brought the crib upstairs and started to set it up and E started to act up. So, we put it in the closet and decided to wait a while. Yep, it's going to be a rough transition.

No comments: