Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Let the excitement build!

CHSFS (our adoption agency) has been referring throughout the month of October but things were pretty slow. Last week our agency case worker told us referrals would happen again in the next week or two. Well, today I saw that 3 families shared their exciting referral news on the ET(Ethiopia) forum, which I participate in. Three families have been matched with their children. I am so excited for these families! I am also excited because that means I can finally start thinking again how this could happen soon. I had put it on the back burner during the summer because I knew there was no way we could get the "call". Now, although we still have some time we could get the "call" soon. Yikes, I hope there is a flurry of referrals. I hope things keep moving. I hope our child finds his/her way into our hearts and arms soon. I would love to put a face and name to the child I am holding in my heart. Oh, I am so excited!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are sooo excited for you. We can't wait to see our new grand child. Eli will be a good big brother. Kathy

Anonymous said...

Jen,
I check where you are on the list before I check where I am!!!! I've got a lot of time to wait...and a lot to prepare. I'm so excited for you!
~Meghan

Anonymous said...

I'm ready!