Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Anxious....

Wow, I didn't think I would get so anxious about getting a referral. I can't stop thinking about it. I keep wondering if our baby has already been born or if they are already at the care center? I wonder how old our little one will be? Then there is the big question....will it be a boy or a girl? Part of me wants to boys clothes in age and part of me wants a girl. I guess that is why we left it up to fate. We will just have to wait and see. I know we have a while to go but I am anxious. I check the forum all the time to see if there are announcements of new referrals. I keep hoping there will be a lot of referrals and then am disappointed when there aren't any. Soon, I keep reminding myself that it will come soon. Soon....oh I hope it is soon.

No comments: